Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Hangin' Around in the Castle

Hello guys! Yesterday, I went to The Last World Castle with Pasha. Yay us! It was a windy kinda day, but we enjoyed it anyway. The view is good, you know, there’s a castle and a bridge and trees and of course green grass!! I love green grass so much like I can roll around there every day. Yeah, I kinda hope my future house has that green grass in the backyard and I would have a picnic there every weekend with my cute little family. Anyway, this castle is still under construction so there’s not a lot of activities going on in there. Pasha and I took a lot of pictures there though because the castle is kinda cute. And we were lucky because when we’re about to go back home, it started to rain! It’s a good thing because we already done. So here’s come the picturessss! Wohoo!!











No comments:

Post a Comment