Sunday, January 5, 2020

Accepting 2019


Hey guys! Since we’re all still on this ‘new year’s vibes’, I’m gonna share how my 2019 went by. Not gonna lie, 2019 was the most challenging year I have so far. I enjoy 2019. It was great. I had the best birthday, I did a part-time job, and I worked hard to graduate. Even though I went through a lot of joyful moments, I also fell hard (physically and mentally). I am beyond grateful that I’ve been through all of that. I gotta say that I learned a lot in 2019. I learned that sometimes things didn’t go exactly as you planned it, sometimes your friends may not always be there for you, sometimes you failed, and sometimes you may feel alone as if the world seems to against you. But I also learned that no matter how hard it is, I will survive and I did! Honestly, I didn’t know how to survive back then, I didn’t know how to stand tall and move forward whenever I faced a problem. I almost give up, but the good thing is that I have great people around me. Guys, believe me, you will always need a friend in your life. Your friends is what makes you ‘you’, so you gotta choose your friends carefully. I’m not saying that you have to go looking for a perfect best friends who you always go out with and have the same hobbies or else, what I’m saying is if you already have friends who gets you and supports you, don’t leave them. I know, most friends may not always be there for you, but good friends will. They will be there when you’re happy and when you’re not. They’ll always picking you up when you fall, they will listen to your whining, your most unimportant stories, your weird thoughts, everything. Those kind of friends are really worth keeping, believe me. This will probably my one of resolution in 2020; keeping all my good friends and trying to always be there for them. Speaking of 2020, I’m personally not a really big follower to ‘new year new me’ thing. I’m more of a ‘I’m gonna be a better version of myself’ kinda person (and yes, I get better each year). The point is, in 2019 I was trying some new stuff just to get out of my comfort zone, and I’m looking forward to how my 2020 will be. Will I try something new again? Will I find new good friends? Will I move to New York? (yeah i hope so!). Well...I don’t know...so let’s just hope for the best. I really do hope that everyone will be happier and more grateful to their lives. Cheers to the good 2020!

No comments:

Post a Comment